Part 1 – The Japanese Alphabet
INSTRUCTION: Copy these notes into your notebook.
Part 2 – Time to Write!
INSTRUCTION: Ask your teacher for a copy of the Hiragana Workbook and complete it throughout the term. You must show your teacher each completed page in the workbook as you do it. If you lose your workbook, you can print another copy here.
Part 3 – Extra Characters
INSTRUCTION: Listen as your teacher explains what all those other characters are on your Hiragana chart. You will need this information to complete your Hiragana Workbook. You can preview the presentation by clicking here.
Part 4 – Workbook Activities
- Obento Book Pg 4 Task 2 (R)
- Obento Book Pg 4 Task 3 (R/W)
- Obento Book Pg 5 Task 4 (R)
- Obento Book Pg 5 Task 5 (R/W)
- Obento Book Pg 6 Task 7 (don’t do ‘x’ & ‘xi’) (R/W)
- Obento Book Pg 7 Task 8 (R)
- Obento Book Pg 36 Task 1 (R/W)
- Obento Book Pg 78 Task 2 (R/W)